Item InformationCBRE Agribusiness are pleased to present for sale the Alexandrina Vineyard, a substantial 104.5* hectare highly productive vineyard located in the well renowned Langhorne Creek wine region of South Australia.
The property is located 11 kilometres south of Langhorne Creek, 12 kilometres north-east of Milang, 23 kilometres south-east of Strathalbyn and 72 kilometres south-east of the Adelaide CBD.
Key investment highlights include:
- 100% red grape varieties currently planted to 89.09* hectares of high yielding wine grapes, varieties including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit Verdot and Sangiovese.
- Abundant water available including 220* megalitres of River Murray PWC entitlements, 80* megalitres of Angas Bremer Prescribed Wells Area entitlements, access to 30* megalitres peak and 40* megalitres off-peak through the Creeks Pipeline Company (CPC) and a 5* megalitre dam.
- Recent plantings include 27.6* hectares in 2017/2018 and 18.3* hectares planted in 2019, creating additional benefits to the incoming purchaser with guaranteed increase in production.
- Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure including a large machinery shed, four-bedroom home, stone cottage, office, sundry shedding, wash-down facilities and modern irrigation infrastructure.
- 95kilowatt solar energy system provides the bulk of the property’s electricity, and an additional 10kilowatt system with a Tesla battery supplies the home (currently rented).
- Historical yields (per hectare) include Shiraz 10-13* tonnes, Cabernet Sauvignon 8-12* tonnes, Petit Verdot 10* tonnes, Sangiovese 12* tonnes, Cabernet Franc 10* tonnes and Malbec 5-6* tonnes (projected).
- Current contracts include Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), The Wine Group (TWG), Atlas Wines and Australian Swan Vintage.
- The property features a central lane way and main road frontage allowing ease of movement for machinery and facilitating management operations.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY - POA
Contact Name: Angus Bills
0400 859 634
Langhorne Creek, SA