Item InformationA 658* hectare (1,626* acres) landholding in the Langhorne Creek Region of South Australia.
Strategically located 9* kilometres south-east of Strathalbyn and 11* kilometres west of Langhorne Creek, the Property comprises 414* hectares planted to various grape varieties.
Key investment highlights include:
• 414* hectares of high yielding wine grapes including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Pinot Meunier and Glera with an additional 147* hectares suited to development
• Quality fit-for-purpose infrastructure including two dwellings, machinery sheds, sundry shedding and two lined storage dams with a capacity of 262* megalitres
• 351* megalitre ground water licence #3277 in the Angas Bremer Prescribed Wells Area
• Water security via two additional irrigation sources from Lake Alexandrina and Tailem Bend
• The vineyard spans over both the Langhorne Creek and Fleurieu Geographical Indication regions
• Available on a walk-in walk-out basis seeking settlement in May 2020
FOR SALE BY TENDER CLOSING THURSDAY 26 MARCH 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACDT)
Contact Name: Phil Schell
0418 809 849
Langhorne Creek, SA