Item InformationA unique opportunity to secure a fully operational winery plant in a strong regional centre located midway between Melbourne and Sydney and within the select Gundagai - Tumbarumba regions.
The property is located approximately 7 kilometres by road from the heart of the Wagga Wagga CBD, midway between Sydney and Melbourne and within the select Gundagai-Tumbarumba Wine regions.
The site is easily accessed by road with the Hume Highway, Sturt Highway and Olympic Highway all within close proximity.
Wagga Wagga has also a substantial rail head facility with a planned Intermodal Hub within 1 kilometre.
The land has an area of 3.638 hectares with frontage to Byrnes Road of 140 metres (approximately).
IN1 - General Industrial
- erected on the property is a substantial 1,500m2 (approx.) building including laboratory and office,
- in addition there is 720 m2 (approx.) of concrete hardstand plus sealed car parking area
- fully operational wine production facility
- estimated vintage capacity of 1,000 tonnes
- 570,000 litres of tank storage with full refrigeration options
- large capacity power, gas and water supply services
- 3.63ha (approx.) site
For Sale by Tender
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
352 Byrnes Rd Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Fitzpatricks Real Estate
Contact Name: Greg Howick
0418 692 293
Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia